I have decided to give Buffy a breather this week and instead I’ll be venturing back to one of my favorite shows when I was little, Hannah Montanna and ranking the albums. From least favorite to most favorite.
1. Hannah Montana: The Movie
I was originally not going to include this one, as the movie wasn’t exactly may favorite when I was little, but it had some decent songs but overall isn’t touching any songs from the show for me.
- The Climb
- Hoedown Throwdown
- Back to Tennesse (Billy did his big one with this)
2. Hannah Montana 3
This was actually such a hard one to put here because it does contain one of my favorite songs from the show as a whole, but overall, it’s just not up there for me.
- Let’s Make This Last 4Ever (This song should’ve made Mitchel Musso one of Disney’s it-boys)
- He Could Be the One
- If We Were a Movie (This is the one featuring Corbin Bleau which is good although I prefer the one where it’s just Hannah).
3. Hannah Montana Forever
I absolutely love this album, I viewed it as a turning point for Miley almost like her music maturing, there was a whole episode dedicated to this idea in which one of my favorite songs from the album are featured.
- Gonna Get This (Hannah Montana and Iyaz snapped on this one, literally one of my all-time favorite Disney original songs)
- Ordinary Girl
- Been Here All Along
4. Hannah Montana
Since this is the first album, I thought I should give it it’s flowers by putting it pretty high on the list, but it definitely earns its place towards the top of my list.
- Best of Both Worlds (Come on it’s the theme song)
- If We Were a Movie (This one is just Hannah, which I personally like better)
- Who Said
5. Hannah Montana 2
This is number one favorite Hannah Montanna album, I personally just feel like it has some of her best songs on it. It’s just top tier.
- True Friend
- Nobody’s Perfect (the choreography of the live performance is still hard till this day)
Honorable Mention: Ready Set Don’t Go, it was a song Billy Ray sung to Miley when she was going to take a flight by herself for the first time, it’s not on any of Hannah’s(Miley’s) Albums but the song was played in an episode partnered with a montage of baby pictures and videos(which was even more impactful given how the actors are actually father and daughter in real life). That songs makes me sob almost every time I hear it. I recommend the one where it’s just Billy Ray it feels more impactful.