It’s gotten to that point in the year were even the things you used to enjoy seem to be strenuous tasks. I feel like I’m not alone when I say I’m experiencing end of the year burnout. I’m not taking care of myself as much as a should and my work is taking longer and longer to complete. Self care? Have you seen her, cause I sure haven’t. I’ve been suffering from a stubborn case of pneumonia so that sure hasn’t helped my energy levels.
I know I’m supposed to offer something but this is for myself too.
- Wash your hair
- Stop isolating yourself
- Vent to people who care
- Take breaks
- Listen to music
- Watch your comfort videos
- Snuggle your stuffed animals
- Refrain from throwing hands with that person who keeps pissing you off
- Eat food
- Hang out with your friends
- Leave the school once in a while (Or your house)
- Sit with someone during meals
Hopefully this is helpful to anyone else suffering a burnout. You can do it, I believe in you!